Saturday, November 7, 2009

Come and check out my portfolio On-line!

My name is Cesar Moreno and I'm a student of Graphic Design, transferring from Broward College to the Art Institute of Ft. Lauderdale on January 2010; My accomplishments during my career have made me a person with ambitions that you firm can take advantage of. I have previous administrative and customer service experience along with freelance experience on the Graphic Design field, but I'm willing and open to learn more about the field and how a Graphic Designer works in real life. I’m fluent at writing and speaking in Spanish and English.
I can assist you with logo design, layout and spread sheet (magazine layout) design, any kind of design and manipulation of typography, photography, image retouch and restoration; I'm familiar with Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. I would really love to speak with you and set up a meeting, as well as the presentation of some pieces that I could call my portfolio, since I'm still attending to college.
My resume you can find it at
www.coroflot.com/cesarmorenodesign and provides additional details about my background and a little bit of my work as well. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me.
Thank you very much for your time,


Cesar Moreno.

No comments: